Return Item Instructions
- Warranty Claims: We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
- Some special order items may require a restocking fee prior to return. Please check with your sales associate. All returns must be in new condition and include all original manufacturer's packaging. All closeout/blowout merchandise are final and can not be returned.
- Return the merchandise with a completed Return / Warranty Claim Return Form. This form can be printed out from the two links shown below.
- Please send the package back with a copy of the invoice and Warranty Claim form within 30 days from the day you receive your order. Requests after 30 days are at our discretion.
- We will be glad to refund or exchange undamaged and unused items with no restocking fee within 30 days from the date of sale.
- For item exchanges: MXGear.com. must wait to ship your product until the original item has been returned.
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
- Always insure the package for the full retail value of the item.
- Please return all items via ground shipping. Please note: Third party shippers (example UPS Store, FedEx Kinko's, Mailbox Etc) add charges to normal ground shipping costs. MXGear.com. does not reimburse these charges.
- Please do not return any items via COD our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
Please return item to:
MXGear.com ATTN: Returns
# (include a copy of the original invoice and Warranty Claim Form. Please explain what you want us to do with the order)
1008 N 1st Street
Ashton, IL 61006
Warranty Claim Form links:
Returns of Products are subject to MXGear.com current return policies, which are set forth in the advertisement, Web site, and shipping statement, subject to any additional or lesser return rights adopted by the manufacturer or publisher.